Moses Basket Wish List

21:57

Out of all the items we need to find and buy for baby Sproutette, the next thing on the list is a Moses Basket and we are going shopping for it this weekend coming up! So, in preparation, I thought I would put together a small wish list of my favourite Moses baskets out there and put it up here for you all to see!



1. The Isabella Alicia Dark Izzy-Pod Moses Basket in Pink Dimple.
This black wicker basket immediately stood out for me when flicking around the internet. Available from Tesco for £89.90 this probably costs more than I would consider spending on something that would only last 3 - 4 months. However, the basket itself looks sturdy and well made, and I love the contrast between the dark wicker and the bright bedding.

2. Mothercare Apples and Pears Moses Basket
Made in a similar design as the previous basket, the Apples and Pears Moses Basket from Mothercare is probably my favourite of the four baskets in this blog post. Again, it is too expensive for me personally (at £99.99) but the pure white wicker along with a white stand is beautiful and simple, making it a really pretty addition to any nursery.

3. Mothercare Loved So Much Moses Basket
Venturing back in to my price range (at £54.99) - this sweet little moses basket consists of a traditional moses basket design with a material hood. I love the little star that hangs from the hood itself and I think the little bear design on the cover is very cute - perfect for baby.

4. Winnie the Pooh Moses Basket
Who can resist a bit of Winnie the Pooh? Especially when the design is so delicate with no brash colours but just little spots of colour all over the hood and cover. At £64.99 this moses basket is, again, in a traditional shape with a material hood but looks to be sturdily made. How long the white covers would last I don't know, but still it would be pretty when you bought it!

So there you have my four preferred moses baskets, ready for our shopping trip this weekend!

Have you seen any beautiful moses baskets that you feel are really worth the money? If so, please leave them in the comments below - I'd love to see them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments