The Nine Best Things

21:50

As I mentioned in my previous post about ten things that I would tell my younger self, I have recently been reminiscing about the years gone by as a result of my impending motherhood (makes it sound so ominous doesn't it?!).

Well, as part of that reminiscing, I started thinking about what I would consider to be the nine best things that have happened to me in the last five years. I was originally going for ten, but got stuck on nine, so nine it shall be!

And so, in light of that, I thought I would share them with you all. (Warning: photo heavy post coming up!)

1. Going to university and meeting some wonderful friends!

2. Meeting my (now) husband and getting engaged!  


3. Graduating after three years of hard work. 


4. Introducing my beautiful pusscats to my little family. 


5. Finding my first job and it luckily being one that I loved! 


6. Moving in to mine and my husband's first flat together (it was a bit of a state but still!) 


7. Moving back to Stoke to be closer to family. 


8. Getting married at the Manor House Hotel. 


9. Falling pregnant with Sprout-ette. 


Each and every one of the moments in time listed above have been particularly special to me and have shaped me or my life in some way. Now that we are about to start a new adventure with an additional member of the family, I wanted to take this moment to remember life over the past few years and acknowledge those oh so important times that make up the backbone of life.

What special moments have you had over the past five years? Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear them!
       

You Might Also Like

0 comments