Home Wishlist - Colourful Autumnal Bits

21:47

It is now officially Autumn and the weather is starting to reflect that, so I thought I would put together a new home wishlist to share with you.

I usually add the name of the shop that each item is from but thought there was no point this time due to them all being from Not on the High Street. It seems that, although I do still visit other homeware stores on a regular basis, NOTHS is the only place that is currently holding my attention due to their unique designs (even if they are a little pricey).

I love the bright colours and slightly quirky feel of each of these items. Although they are not your typical Autumn home items, I feel they are perfect for this time of year (except maybe the balloon lights and the wall art, which are just fun and generally good all year round!). 

My favourite item of the lot is the Balloon ceiling light - its just so fun and colourful and I've never seen anything like it before. Granted, it is a little on the expensive side but its perfect for a one off treat, right?

Which is your favourite item from the selection above? Do you know of any other items that would be perfect for the upcoming Autumn? If so, please feel free to let us know in the comments below!


I have linked this post up on Brilliant Blog Posts on the Honest Mummy blog. Check it out here!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I don't know if my previous comment went through. But I want everything in this post! Autumn is my favourite. That chalkboard is so creative as well. I think i've found my new blog love. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love the colder months - I can't wait to cosy down in my warm house with a cup of tea whilst its cold and horrible out there! I think the chalkboard is a wonderful idea - its so nice to have the To Do list up there for everyone to see! x

      Delete
  2. OMG I LOVE The balloon lights and jelly spot throw! I need them in my life STAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty awesome aren't they?! Especially the lights haha, I would love to fill a room with them!

      Delete
  3. Oops forgot to tag #BrilliantBlogPosts cos I was so excited about them! I'm pawing over Not On the High Street right now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't blame me if your purse feels significantly lighter afterwards ;-) x

      Delete
  4. Those balloon lights are absolutely gorgeous! I'm not sure where they would look good in my house, but they would make such a nice feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love ALL of these items - but like you, I especially love the balloon ceiling lights. They are such great fun - I think I shall have to pin this post! Thank you for linking to #PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete