The First Seven Months

11:29

When you spend every day with your baby, it's difficult to see the difference in them on a month to month basis. 

Sure, I can feel the difference when I am holding her (she is such a heavy lump now!) and I am well aware of her developing skills and abilities, but the actual differences in her features as she grows up are not so obvious.

So I thought I would put together a little collage of what Bo looked like each month, from the day she was born to now, at 7 months, and share it with you all.


I can't believe how much she has changed over these past months and am really happy that she seems to be keeping her Daddy's blue eyes and blonde hair, which is so light it makes her look like she has a lot less than she actually does. It's also lovely to see how questioning and curious she looks - I can imagine myself and Bee will have a fair few questions to answer when she gets a bit older!

I would like to put another one of these collages together in the next few months (maybe when she is one) and see how she develops even further. It would be really nice to be able to look back in a few years time and remember what she looked like around this time.

How have your children changed over the past few months or years? Has anything taken you by surprise? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.


I have linked this post up on The Mad Mid Week Blog Hop on the Super Busy Mum blog and Brilliant Blog Posts on the Honest Mummy blog.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. We just don't notice the changes because we are with them all the time as you say. I get times when all of a sudden I notice, like this morning with my son tying his own school tie, I all of a sudden saw him in a new way and could see how much he had changed. What wonderful photos. Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably why I like to take so many photos - I love reminiscing back on how things used to be so it's extra important when she is growing so quickly!

      Delete
  2. Aww so cute! Great idea - it is amazing how they change without you noticing! Even more amazing I found with second that we all thought she looked completely different to first as a baby, but then you go back & look at pictures of them at the same age & they were virtually identical! #MMWBH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! This is our first so we cannot compare between children but, looking at photos of myself and my husband at her age, it's great to pick out our features in her face.

      Delete
  3. Oh i LOVE this! She is a beauty :) You've inspired me to do something similar now. I still haven't even really got any photos of my Noah up in the house yet - he's 8 months! Shameful! Charlie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any photos up either! I am terrible at getting photos printed and framed, I really need to get that sorted! If you do put anything similar up on your blog, you should link it here! x

      Delete