15 Festive Questions Tag

11:21


This post was inspired by Becky from the Milk, Bubble, Tea blog who wrote her answers to this tag and shared it the other day. So I thought I would post my own answers here for you all to see, since we haven't had much festive cheer on the blog so far this year.
1. Favourite Christmas smell? - The smell of the Christmas dinner cooking throughout the morning.
2. Gingerbread or Candy canes? - Gingerbread all the way. I'm not a fan of the taste of candy canes and the warmth of gingerbread is definitely festive.
3. Is your tree real or fake? - Our tree is fake. It costs so much to buy a new tree each year and real trees drop their needles and make SO much mess! 
4. Quality street or Roses? - Roses for me.. But to be honest, the best is Celebrations!
5. Do you dress up or down on December 25th? - Dress up, definitely! It's a special day so, to me, that means dressing up!
6. Do you have any specific festive traditions? - Several! We put the Christmas tree up together as a family, we make Christmas cakes and Peanut Butter biscuits for the family (and ourselves, obviously!), we put a drink and mince pie out for Santa and we spend Christmas Eve doing any last minute wrapping and watching Christmas films!
7. Any embarrassing Christmas moments that come to mind? - You know what, I can't think of any! The only thing I can think of, which is not embarrassing at all but still, is the time my stepdad lit their log fire and it was that warm it started to set the fire surround on fire! Luckily we caught it on time.
8. Do you wake up early or late on Christmas morning? - I am an early riser anyway, normally getting up at around 7.30am, but now that we have Bo in our lives I have a feeling I may be up even earlier!
9. If you had a stocking where did you hang them? - We never had stockings. We have got them for the children though and they hang on the fireplace.
10. Favourite festive film/s? - Love Actually, Elf for the cheese factor and The Polar Express.
11. Was there a present you always asked for as a child but never received? - I was very lucky as a child and cannot remember asking for something that I didn't get! 
12. What was the best gift you received  as a child? - Ok, I was a teenager but definitely my first mobile phone. When I first asked for one I had to put together a list of reasons why I should have one, so when I opened it on Christmas Day I was so excited!
13. What is on top of your Christmas tree? - A silver star.
14. Favourite festive food? - Mince pies, definitely. Failing that, Brie or Camembert on crackers which we always buy a big stash off around this time of year.
15. Favourite Christmas activity? - Giving gifts on Christmas Day and vegging out watching all of the Christmas films.
I am feeling so festive after answering those questions and I think it may have made me even more excited for the big day at the end of the week (if that is possible). Feel free to take these questions and answer them yourselves - please add your link in the comments as I would love to read them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments